A few days ago, Linfen, Shanxi issued the '2018 Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of Air Pollution in Linfen City'. The plan requires the implementation of environmental protection upgrading and transformation projects of industrial enterprises. Completely complete the ultra-low emission transformation of coal-fired power (including low-calorific value coal) units, and the units that have not completed the ultra-low emission transformation will implement production shutdown control from the date of issuance of this document. For existing enterprises such as electricity (other than coal-fired), steel, petrochemical, chemical, non-ferrous (excluding alumina), cement industry and other enterprises that have specified special emission limits for air pollutants in the national emission standards, since October 1, 2018 From the beginning, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulate matter and volatile organic compounds have reached the special emission limit of air pollutants; the coking industry has implemented a step-by-step reform of the special emission limit of air pollutants. By October 1, 2018, 50% of coking enterprises have completed the atmosphere Renovation of special emission limits for pollutants. Before October 1, 2019, all coking enterprises in the city completed the transformation of special emission limits for air pollutants. Pilot projects for ultra-low emissions of atmospheric pollutants in non-electricity industries such as steel. Coal-fired power plants and iron and steel enterprises should take effective measures to eliminate gypsum rain, colored plumes and other phenomena, and reduce soluble salts, sulfuric acid mist and organic matter in the flue gas. The full text is as follows:
Linfen City Air Pollution Control 2018 Action Plan In order to implement the 'Shanxi Air Pollution Control 2018 Action Plan', with the firmest determination, the strictest system and the most powerful measures, we will further advance the air pollution prevention and control battle to ensure that we The city's ambient air quality has improved, winning the 2018 blue sky defense battle, and formulating this action plan.
1. The work target average concentration of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in the ambient air, the ratio of good days and the reduction of the total amount of major air pollutants to complete the tasks assigned by the province. The average concentration of sulfur dioxide in the urban area dropped by more than 20% on the basis of 2017.
Second, the key tasks (1) Accelerate the adjustment of energy consumption structure and improve the clean utilization of coal 1. Vigorously promote the transformation of clean heating in winter. In accordance with the principle of 'primarily enterprises, government promotion, and residents' affordability', we will comprehensively promote clean and heating work in urban built-up areas, county towns and urban-rural junctions, and rural areas. Among them, clean heating projects in urban and county areas are dominated by central heating, supplemented by 'coal to gas', 'coal to electricity' or other decentralized clean heating; rural areas preferentially use biomass, solar energy, waste heat, residual pressure, Geothermal energy and other clean energy are used for heating, and the development of 'coal to gas' or 'coal to electricity' is conditionally developed. Before the end of April 2018, complete the household inspection of the heating status of the transformation area, formulate an annual implementation plan for clean heating, and clarify the annual transformation tasks and transformation methods. Before the end of October 2018, complete the task of clean heating renovation. The city's built-up area has a 100% clean heating coverage rate; 7 Pingchuan counties (cities, districts) have urban clean heating rates of over 90%, and rural areas have a clean heating rate of over 50%; mountainous county urban areas have a clean heating rate of over 80%, rural areas. The district heating rate is over 30%. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Bureau, the Municipal Economic and Information Commission, the Municipal Agricultural Commission, the State Grid Linfen Power Supply Company)
2. Do our best to ensure the supply of power and air supply. In 2018, the 'coal to gas' and 'coal to power' projects must effectively achieve 'plan first, contract first, and then reform.' Relevant departments shall, in accordance with the requirements, conscientiously make good connections with the provincial power companies and related provincial enterprises such as Guoxin Energy Group, Jinneng Group, International Energy Group, etc. The National Development and Reform Commission should strengthen gas source protection, accelerate the construction of gas storage facilities and interconnection of pipeline networks, and enhance the emergency reserve capacity of natural gas. Grid enterprises should step up efforts to transform the distribution grid and do a good job in power supply security. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county, urban area, Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Economic and Information Commission, State Grid Linfen Power Supply Company)
3. Raise the environmental protection standards of coal-fired heating facilities. Before September 1, 2018, all the coal-fired boilers in the city discharged air pollutants that met the special emission limit standards. All boilers with a steam capacity of 20 tons or more were installed with online monitoring facilities and networked with environmental protection departments. Actively promote the ultra-low emission renovation of coal-fired heating boilers in urban built-up areas (that is, under a baseline oxygen content of 6%, the emission concentrations of soot, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen oxides are not higher than 10 mg/m3, 35 mg/m3, 50 mg/m3). (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau, the Municipal Housing and Urban-rural Construction Bureau)
4. Eliminate scattered coal-fired boilers. By the end of September 2018, coal-fired boilers (including pulverized coal-fired boilers) other than co-generation will be basically eliminated in the city's built-up areas, and coal-fired boilers other than cogeneration will be eliminated. County-level built-up areas will further eliminate distributed coal-fired stoves and stoves and use clean energy . At the same time as the shutdown of coal-fired boilers is banned, the quality inspection department cancels the use registration certificate of pressured boilers. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county, city, city environmental protection bureau, city quality supervision bureau)
5. Strengthen the construction of 'coal banned areas'. Before the end of September 2018, the built area of ??the city (county town) should be designated as a 'coal banned zone', and the near suburbs of the city should be included in the scope of 'coal banned zones' in conjunction with the improvement of air quality. Except for coal power, central heating and raw material coal enterprises, it is prohibited to store, sell, or burn coal within the scope of 'coal banned zones'. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county, city, and city environmental protection bureau)
6. Strengthen coal quality control. Prohibit the use of civil loose coal with sulfur content higher than 0.5% and ash content higher than 15%, further strengthen the control of coal sales and circulation, and investigate and punish units that sell inferior coal according to law. Set up scattered coal control checkpoints in the city's main entrances and transportation lines. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county and city, Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau, Municipal Coal Bureau, Municipal Public Security Bureau, Municipal Quality Supervision Bureau, Municipal Industry and Commerce Bureau, Municipal Traffic Police Detachment)
7. Vigorously reduce the total coal consumption. According to the relevant requirements of the equivalent replacement work of coal consumption reduction in Shanxi Province, the total coal consumption was reasonably controlled, and the total coal consumption realized a negative growth. (Responsible unit: People's governments of various counties, municipalities, and municipal development and reform commissions) (2) Promote the optimization and adjustment of industrial structure and layout, and improve the green development level of industrial enterprises
8. Optimize the layout of the enterprise. Each (county, city) district shall, in accordance with the urban functional zoning, speed up the promotion of enterprises in key industries as a whole or their heavily polluting processes to return to the city and enter the park. (Responsible unit: People's governments of counties, cities, and municipalities)
9. Accelerate the elimination of excess capacity. It is strictly forbidden to approve or file capacity increase projects in industries with severe overcapacity in any name and in any way. In principle, the coal industry will stop examining and approving new coal mine projects, technological transformation projects for new production capacity, and nuclear production capacity increase projects; if new construction, new production, and nuclear production increase are indeed required, reductions will be implemented to increase the proportion of advanced coal production capacity. Strictly implement the provincial annual plan to resolve excess capacity in industries such as steel, coal, and power, and support the encouragement of the exit and transformation of enterprises in industries with excess capacity. Completed the task of eliminating the 3×12,000 KW generating units of Huozhou Coal Power Group Coal Gangue Thermal Power Plant and the permanent shutdown of the 2×25,000 KW generating units of Xiangning Huaxin Electric Smelting Co., Ltd. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the Municipal Economic and Information Commission, and the Municipal Coal Bureau)
10. Adhere to the law and regulations to promote backward production capacity withdrawal. Strictly implement the 'Guidance Catalogue for Industrial Structure Adjustment (2011 Edition) (Amendment)', and strictly implement it in accordance with the requirements of the 'Guiding Opinions on Using Comprehensive Standards to Promote the Withdrawal of Outdated Production Capacity in accordance with Law and Regulations' (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (2017) No. 30) Energy conservation law, environmental protection law, product quality law, safety production law and other laws and regulations and industrial policies, and eliminate backward production capacity that does not comply with industrial policies and energy consumption, environmental protection, product quality and safety production standards according to law and regulations. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the Municipal Economic and Information Commission, the Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau, the Municipal Safety Supervision Bureau, the Municipal Quality Supervision Bureau, and the Municipal Coal Bureau)
11. Continue to promote the comprehensive management of 'scattered pollution' enterprises. Continue to carry out the net-type investigation of 'scattered pollution' enterprises, and implement classified disposal of verified 'scattered pollution' enterprises. Among them, all listed in the elimination category will be banned according to law and regulations, so as to achieve 'two breaks and three clears' and implement account cancellation. The enterprises listed in the upgrade and transformation shall adhere to the principle of 'stop before governing' and comprehensively upgrade and transform the production process and pollution control facilities. (Responsible unit: People's government of each (county, city) district, Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau, Municipal Economic and Information Commission, Municipal Land and Resources Bureau, Municipal Coal Bureau, Municipal Industry and Commerce Bureau, Municipal Quality Supervision Bureau, Municipal Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Bureau)
12. Implement the environmental protection upgrading project of industrial enterprises. Completely complete the ultra-low emission transformation of coal-fired power (including low-calorific value coal) units, and the units that have not completed the ultra-low emission transformation will implement production shutdown control from the date of issuance of this document. For existing enterprises such as electricity (other than coal-fired), steel, petrochemical, chemical, non-ferrous (excluding alumina), cement industry and other enterprises that have specified special emission limits for air pollutants in the national emission standards, since October 1, 2018 From the beginning, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulate matter and volatile organic compounds have reached the special emission limit of air pollutants; the coking industry has implemented a step-by-step reform of the special emission limit of air pollutants. By October 1, 2018, 50% of coking enterprises have completed the atmosphere Renovation of special emission limits for pollutants. Before October 1, 2019, all coking enterprises in the city completed the transformation of special emission limits for air pollutants. Pilot projects for ultra-low emissions of atmospheric pollutants in non-electricity industries such as steel. Coal-fired power plants and iron and steel enterprises should take effective measures to eliminate gypsum rain, colored smoke rain, and other phenomena, and reduce soluble salts, sulfuric acid mist, and organic matter in the flue gas. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county, city, city environmental protection bureau, city economic and information commission)
(3) Optimize the transportation structure and strictly control the emissions from mobile sources
13. Strengthen vehicle oil quality supervision. It is forbidden to sell ordinary diesel and automobile gasoline and diesel that are lower than the national six standard. Continue to carry out special actions to crack down on production and sales of fake and inferior vehicle oil products. The quality supervision department shall strengthen the supervision of the quality of vehicle oil in the production field. The industrial and commercial department shall continue to carry out random inspections of the quality of vehicle oil in the circulation field, investigate and punish the sales and use of inferior vehicle oil products according to law, and check the source of inferior vehicle oil products. If the circumstances are serious, the business license shall be revoked by the industrial and commercial department according to law, and the retail license of refined oil shall be revoked by the commercial department according to law. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the Municipal Commerce Bureau, the Municipal Industry and Commerce Bureau, the Municipal Quality Supervision Bureau, and the Municipal Development and Reform Commission)
14. Continue to promote the elimination of old cars. Comprehensive measures such as strengthening supervision, market driving and economic incentives will be adopted to continue to promote the elimination of old vehicles. If the obligatory scrapping standard is met and the owner of the motor vehicle fails to complete the cancellation registration within the time limit, the public security traffic control department shall announce the invalidity of the license plate of the motor vehicle, and urge the owner of the motor vehicle to promptly complete the cancellation registration in accordance with the regulations. The public security traffic control department shall strengthen the investigation and punishment of road vehicles that belong to the cancelled yellow-label vehicles and scrapped old vehicles. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county, city, traffic police detachment, city environmental protection bureau, city commerce bureau, city finance bureau, city commerce and industry bureau)
15. Accelerate the construction of remote sensing monitoring and network platform. Before the end of 2018, install remote sensing monitoring equipment at the main crossings of cities that cover the passage of high-emission vehicles to achieve three-level networking at the national, provincial and municipal levels. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county, city, city environmental protection bureau, city traffic police detachment, city transportation bureau)
16. Strengthen joint law enforcement of heavy diesel vehicles. The transportation management department should strengthen the supervision and law enforcement of operating diesel vehicles. Carry out joint law enforcement on sections where heavy diesel vehicles pass more frequently. The environmental protection department is responsible for spot-checking vehicle emissions compliance and inspecting the installation of pollution control devices for heavy diesel vehicles. The public security traffic control department is responsible for punishment for violations of exhaust emissions. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county, city, city traffic police detachment, city transportation bureau, city environmental protection bureau)
17. Strengthen the control of the restricted area of ??heavy vehicles. Each (county, city) district should improve the control and control plan for heavy diesel vehicles, clarify the restricted areas, road sections and specific routes for heavy diesel vehicles, and strictly control the entry of heavy diesel vehicles into the city. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the municipal traffic police detachment, and the municipal transportation bureau)
18. Strengthen pollution control of non-road mobile machinery. Before the end of 2018, all (county, city) districts shall define and announce areas that prohibit the use of high-emission non-road mobile machinery. Environmental protection departments shall, together with relevant departments such as traffic police, housing construction, agriculture, and water conservancy, discharge air pollutants from non-road mobile machinery. Supervise and inspect the situation and establish a database of non-road mobile machinery emissions in the city. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county, city, city environmental protection bureau, city housing and urban-rural construction bureau, city transportation bureau, city agricultural machinery bureau, city water conservancy bureau, Linfen highway branch bureau, city traffic police detachment)
19. Strengthen the adjustment of the bulk material freight structure. Accelerate the construction of railway consolidating stations, improve supporting facilities for railway transportation, and encourage and guide key vehicle-using enterprises to adopt railway transportation methods. Key car companies located in urban built-up areas and near suburbs have significantly reduced the volume of bulk material road transport in 2018 compared with the previous year. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the municipal economic and information commission, the municipal traffic police detachment, the municipal coal bureau, the municipal safety supervision bureau, the municipal small and medium-sized enterprise bureau and other municipal departments, the railway department such as Houma depot, Houbei engineering section, etc.)
(4) Improve the level of urban and rural environmental management and strengthen the prevention and control of non-point source pollution
20. Strengthen dust control and control at construction sites. The residential construction department should strengthen the standardized management of the construction site, and the construction unit should publicize the information on the dust pollution prevention measures, the person in charge, and the dust pollution prevention and management authority at the construction site to ensure that the surrounding area of ??the construction site is enclosed, the material is piled and covered, and the earthwork is excavated. 'Six hundred percent' of wet process operation, road hardening, cleaning of in and out vehicles, and closed transportation of slag vehicles; the environmental protection department should accelerate the construction of the PM10 online monitoring system platform, and all PM10 online monitoring and video monitoring will be installed on earth and stone construction sites above the designated size. Local environmental protection departments are networked. All types of municipal, highway, water conservancy and other long-distance linear projects are fully implemented in sections. For the land for urban construction that cannot be started temporarily, the construction unit shall cover the bare ground; if it exceeds three months, it shall be greened, paved or covered. During heavy pollution weather warning and heating season, stop all kinds of earthwork operations and house demolition construction operations. For major livelihood projects and key projects that cannot be stopped during the heating season, the project construction unit shall apply for it, report it to the local government for approval, and implement it after approval by the Municipal Atmospheric Office. Special rectification actions for construction dust shall be regularly organized to carry out investigation and punishment of construction units whose dust control is not in place. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the municipal environmental protection bureau, the municipal housing and urban and rural construction bureau, the municipal transportation bureau, the municipal water conservancy bureau and other departments)
21. Comprehensively strengthen urban roads and transportation dust control.
(1) Increase the investment in urban road mechanized sweeping, washing and other facilities, expand the urban road mechanical scanning and washing area, and further improve the urban road power mechanized sweeping operation rate. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the Municipal Housing and Urban-rural Construction Bureau)
(2) Strengthen road transportation dust control. The transportation management department should formulate policies to encourage and guide enterprises to accelerate the development of closed box trucks and container transport vehicles, and actively explore heavy bulk material truck container transport or hard airtight transport. The people's government of each (county, city) district shall organize the establishment of a long-term mechanism led by the transportation management department and coordinated by the public security transportation management department, and severely punish the bulk materials transportation vehicles that have not taken effective closure measures according to law and regulations. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county, urban area, municipal transportation bureau, and municipal traffic police detachment)
(3) Strictly control pollution from slag transportation. The muck transportation vehicles all adopt new environmentally friendly muck vehicles with 'full sealing', 'full positioning' and 'full monitoring', and comply with environmental emission standards. Vehicles that have not been reviewed by the competent authority shall not enter the construction site; vehicles that are not tightly sealed and whose wheels are muddy shall not be allowed to leave the construction site. The muck transportation must follow the prescribed route and must be dumped at the designated place. The slag vehicles that do not meet the requirements for driving on the road shall be disqualified from the slag transportation upon investigation and punishment. Establish a reverse inspection mechanism to trace the responsibilities of illegal construction vehicles for dross transportation at the same time. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Bureau, the Municipal Traffic Police Detachment, and the Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau)
22. Comprehensively strengthen the dust control of various types of yards and the dust and unorganized emissions of industrial material yards.
(1) Comprehensively clean up and remediate the urban and rural junctions and the demolition of urban and rural demolition residues and construction wastes, and the problem of pollution. If it cannot be cleaned in time, dust suppression measures such as covering must be taken. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the Municipal Housing and Urban-rural Construction Bureau)
(2) Strictly implement the management and control requirements for dust and unorganized emissions in industrial material yards. Powder, granular materials such as coal, coal gangue, coal slag, coal ash, cement, lime, gypsum, sand, etc. that are easy to generate dust should be stored in an airtight manner, using closed belts, closed corridors, tubular belt conveyors or closed cars, Vacuum tank trucks, pneumatic conveying and other closed conveying methods are used for transportation; block materials are stored in sheds or warehouses or building wind and dust suppression nets, and are equipped with comprehensive measures such as watering, spraying, and covering to prevent dust. The dust-producing points (devices) of the production process should be covered and closed, with gas-collecting hoods and dust-removing facilities; industrial enterprise material yards (bins) should be equipped with permanent dust-proof, dust-reducing and dust-reducing environmental protection facilities (equipment), material areas and An online monitoring system for particulate matter is installed in the production area, and it is connected with the environmental protection department to monitor the prevention and control of dust pollution in real time. Inside the enterprise, gas discharge hoods or airtight hoods should be installed at the discharge points of cars, trains, belt conveyors, etc., and equipped with dust removal facilities; the road surface of the factory area and the material yard should be hardened, and the wheel and body cleaning devices should be equipped at the exit. The enterprise shall implement sectional baggage control on the road dust control around the plant area, and implement dust-proof measures such as wet machine sweeping. Enterprises that have not implemented the requirements for dust control shall be punished in accordance with the law and rectified by production suspension. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county, city, and city environmental protection bureau)
23. Comprehensively strengthen the dust control of exposed ground and public facilities. Organize the greening or permeable paving and covering of the exposed ground of public land to reduce the exposed ground and prevent dust pollution. Implement urban cleaning projects, strengthen the cleaning and cleaning of public facilities, traffic barriers, and greening isolation belts, organize the cleaning of building facades, roofs, and public areas to clean up dust. (Responsible unit: People's governments of counties, cities and districts)
24. Strengthen the measures to ban combustion and discharge.
(1) Strictly prohibit open burning of straw. Strengthen the main responsibility of the local people's governments at all levels to prohibit straw burning, incorporate straw burning into the forest fire prevention system, strengthen policy publicity, and carry out special inspections on straw burning prohibition. (Responsible unit: People's governments of counties, cities and districts)
(2) Fully implement the ban on burning and releasing. Strictly implement the 'Linfen City Regulations on Prohibition of Fireworks and Firecrackers' and the 'Linfen City Regulations on Coal Pollution Prevention and Control'. The city's built-up areas prohibit the discharge of fireworks and firecrackers. In the county's built-up area, coal fires are prohibited, and fireworks and firecrackers are strictly controlled. The safety supervision department shall strictly control the issuance of the 'Fireworks and Firecrackers Business (Retail) License' and prohibit the installation of fireworks and firecrackers retail outlets in the fireworks and firecrackers prohibited area. (Responsible unit: People's governments of counties, cities, municipal public security bureaus, municipal security supervision bureaus, and municipal environmental protection bureaus)
(3) It is forbidden to burn asphalt, linoleum, rubber, plastic, leather, leaves, garbage, and other substances that produce harmful fumes and odorous gases, and open-air barbecues are completely prohibited. Any violation of the regulations shall be investigated and dealt with by the city’s comprehensive law enforcement management department. (Responsible unit: People's governments of counties, cities and districts)
(5) Highlight pollution control during key periods
25. Strengthen the control of ozone pollution sources in summer. Cooperate with the Provincial Department of Environmental Protection to carry out ozone source analysis and strengthen basic research on VOCs emissions. Carry out screening of VOCs emission units, and establish a list of VOCs emission units before May 30, 2018. From the second half of 2018, inspection and monitoring will be carried out in accordance with the principle of random sampling time and random sampling objects.
Strengthen the emission control of VOCs in key industries. It is forbidden to engage in spraying and painting in the open air. Strengthen the management and control of building decoration, auto repair, dry cleaning, catering and other non-point source VOCs. Vigorously promote the use of low (no) VOCs content paints, organic solvents, adhesives, inks and other raw and auxiliary materials, supporting the improvement of production technology, strengthening the collection and treatment of unorganized exhaust gas. Before the end of June 2018, complete the prevention and control of VOCs pollution in key industries such as petrochemical and coal chemical industry, fine chemical industry, packaging and printing, industrial coating, and rubber product manufacturing. Promote the installation of VOCs automatic monitoring equipment in VOCs sewage units. In summer, we can focus on implementing cross-peak production control measures for industries that produce olefins, alkynes, and aromatics. Strengthen the construction and operation supervision of oil and gas recovery management facilities. The city's gas stations, oil depots, and tank trucks should all be equipped with oil and gas recovery and management facilities. Gas stations with annual sales of more than 5,000 tons of gasoline and other qualified gas stations should accelerate the installation of oil and gas recovery online monitoring equipment. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county and city, Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau, Municipal Economic and Information Commission, Municipal Commerce Bureau, Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Cultural Bureau)
Strengthen the control of ammonia emission sources. Industrial enterprises should further optimize the operation of denitrification facilities and improve the ammonia capture and ammonia escape control of denitrification systems. (Responsible unit: the people’s government of each (county, city) district, city environmental protection bureau) The agricultural department should guide agricultural production operators to improve the method of fertilization, scientifically and rationally apply chemical fertilizers, improve the utilization efficiency of chemical fertilizers, use pesticides in accordance with relevant national regulations, and reduce agricultural production The emission of ammonia, volatile organic compounds and other air pollutants during the process. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the municipal agricultural committee)
26. Strictly implement autumn and winter industrial enterprises peak production. It is necessary to implement classified management of the peak and peak production of industrial enterprises in autumn and winter according to the performance level of pollution emissions of enterprises, combine pollution control with the promotion of green and civilized construction, production and transportation, reflect differences, and avoid simplification, absoluteness, and 'one size fits all'. From October 1, 2018, electricity (other than coal), iron and steel, petrochemical, chemical, non-ferrous (excluding alumina), sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulate matter and volatile organic compounds that cannot meet the special emission limits of atmospheric pollutants, Existing enterprises such as the cement industry and coal-fired boilers in use, as well as industrial enterprises that have not completed the requirements for unorganized emission control, will be suspended for production; if they meet the special emission limits for air pollutants in the corresponding industry and complete the requirements for unorganized emission control, by The municipal and county people's governments shall, according to the local environmental air quality improvement goals and the requirements for ensuring people's livelihood, and under the premise of complying with the national staggered production regulations, make reasonable determination to determine the staggered production requirements during the heating period. among them:
Cement enterprises that co-dispose of urban garbage or hazardous wastes and enterprises that undertake tasks such as heating and gas supply for residents to protect people's livelihood shall verify the maximum allowable production load based on the amount of tasks undertaken. Coking enterprises whose air pollutant emissions reach special emission limits and complete unorganized emission control tasks and whose production facilities are not in urban built-up areas and near suburbs may not be restricted; production limits in urban built-up areas and near suburbs are 30%; compliance is achieved Over 40% of the production limit that is discharged but does not reach the special emission limit, of which more than 50% is limited to the traditional wet coke quenching operation; the insulation of the discontinued stew furnace that has not completed the task of unorganized emission control is based on the coking time Calculation. For coking enterprises that undertake the tasks of gas and heat supply, the municipal people's government shall reasonably determine the production limit ratio on the premise of meeting local environmental protection requirements. The casting industry (except for electric furnaces and natural gas furnaces) will be shut down during the heating season. During the early warning period of heavy pollution weather in yellow and above, production of electric furnaces and natural gas furnaces shall be suspended. If production is really necessary under special circumstances, it shall be reported to the Municipal People's Government for approval. Pharmaceutical companies involved in the production of APIs are involved in VOCs discharge processes, and pesticide companies using organic solvents in the production process are involved in VOCs discharge processes. The production is suspended during the heating season. If the production needs of the people's livelihood do require production, they should be reported to the municipal government for approval. (Responsible unit: the people's government of each county and city, the Municipal Economic and Information Commission, and the Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau)
Implement the staggered transportation of bulk materials. All localities should do a good job in the screening of key car companies involved in the transportation of bulk raw materials and products such as steel, coking, nonferrous metals, electricity, and chemical industries, figure out the ratio of production capacity and raw material transportation, and formulate a 'one plant, one policy' heating season. implementation plan. During the early warning period of heavy polluted weather, the peak-to-peak transportation requirements for heavy-duty transportation vehicles shall be implemented in accordance with the early warning requirements. It is necessary to supervise the implementation of cross-peak transportation of key enterprises by means of data and video surveillance in the factory access control system. (Responsible unit: People's government of each (county, city) district, Municipal Economic and Information Commission, Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau)
27. Actively and effectively respond to heavily polluted weather. Strengthen the air quality monitoring and early warning system and team capacity building, improve the air quality forecasting and consultation mechanism, further strengthen the environmental and meteorological mechanism research, comprehensively improve the environmental air quality forecasting and forecasting ability, scientifically judge the heavy pollution process, and start early warning response strictly and strictly . (Responsible unit: People's government of each county, city, city environmental protection bureau, city meteorological bureau)
Further refine and consolidate the heavy pollution weather emergency plan and emergency emission reduction list. Before August 30, 2018, according to the heavy pollution weather emergency plan and emergency response level, further refine the control measures by industry and region, specific to the name of the unit, production address, latitude and longitude coordinates, industry, shutdown process, main products, The scale of production capacity, the output of major products, the discharge of major pollutants (smoke dust, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, volatile organic compounds), the measures to stop production at different early warning levels, the reduction of pollutant emissions and the proportion of emission reduction, etc. 'One factory, one policy', and open to the public. (Responsible unit: People's government of each county, city, and city environmental protection bureau)
(1) Strengthen the implementation of responsibilities. The governments of all counties (cities and districts) should study the key tasks of air pollution prevention and control in 2018, combine with local air quality improvement goals, organize to formulate a work plan for air pollution prevention and control in 2018, study and implement measures, deepen the requirements of governance, expand the scope of governance, and clarify the work Responsibilities, refine the task list, decompose the target tasks item by item into the relevant departments and pollutant discharge units, clarify the prevention and control measures and the time limit for completion, and effectively implement the party and government responsibilities, double responsibilities for one post and accountability for negligence. Each member unit of the Municipal Air Pollution Prevention and Control Action Plan Command shall, based on the division of responsibilities, refine and quantify the tasks undertaken by the department, formulate a realistic and detailed annual promotion plan, further tighten measures, strengthen supervision, and pay close attention to implementation to ensure Responsibility, supervision and implementation are in place.
(2) Strengthen law enforcement supervision. At all levels and departments, air pollution prevention and control should be included in the focus of law enforcement supervision by all relevant departments. Before the end of June 2018, according to the objectives and tasks listed in this plan, the system's 2018 law enforcement and supervision plan will be formulated to carry out normal supervision and inspection To form a high-pressure situation that severely cracks down on air pollution violations, effectively promote the resolution of outstanding problems and weak links in the prevention and control of air pollution, and further strengthen the implementation of pollution control responsibilities.
(3) Strict assessment and accountability. Based on the improvement of air quality, the progress of key tasks, and the feedback from supervisors at all levels, the people's governments of all counties, cities, and municipalities and relevant units directly under the city will be evaluated. Responsible persons, such as those whose air quality has not improved to meet the time-series requirements, slow progress in key tasks, and ineffective response to heavily polluted weather, shall strictly implement accountability with reference to the quantitative accountability regulations for air pollution toughening actions in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei and surrounding areas. If the air quality does not decline but rise, causing the city to fail to achieve the goal of improving air quality, resolutely implement accountability for the main leaders of the party and government.
(4) Deepen ecological compensation. Combined with the completion of the monthly air quality improvement goals of various counties and cities, in accordance with the principle of 'whoever pollutes, compensates, governs, and benefits', insists on the implementation of monthly financial incentives and compensation. The greater the air quality improvement, the more compensation funds More, the more the air quality declines, the more funds are deducted, the economic leverage adjustment function is fully exerted, and the local government is effectively promoted to strictly implement the main responsibility for the prevention and control of air pollution, and to continuously promote the continuous improvement of environmental quality.
(5) Strengthen publicity and guidance. Strengthen information disclosure, publicity reports and public opinion supervision of air pollution prevention and control actions, further strengthen communication with major media, actively promote the main measures taken by our city, and proactively announce the progress of various tasks of air pollution prevention and control. Pay more attention to the release of information such as peak production of industrial enterprises, management and control of heavily polluted weather, and guidance of public opinion to satisfy the public's right to know.
- E-mail: email@example.com - Tel: +86-22-5878 1425; +86-22-8639 3515
- Fax: +86-22-2798 4210
- Factory address: No.12 outer ring industry park zhong bei industry park (northern area), xiqing district,tianjin.