In addition to measuring the volume flow rate of general conductive liquids, electromagnetic flowmeters can also be used to measure the volume flow rate of strong corrosive liquids such as strong acids and bases and even liquid-solid two-phase suspended liquids such as mud, ore pulp, and paper pulp. It is widely used in the flow measurement of industrial sectors such as petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, textile, papermaking, environmental protection, food and municipal management, water conservancy construction, river dredging and other fields.
The part of the electromagnetic flowmeter that is in contact with the medium is only the electrode and the inside of the measuring tube. The choice of material is crucial. According to different media, choose different materials.
Selection of the inner lining of the measuring tube, neoprene: medium wear resistance, corrosion resistance of general low concentration of acid and alkali salts, suitable for tap water, industrial water, seawater; polyurethane rubber: excellent wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance Poor, suitable for pulp, ore pulp and other slurries; PTFE: chemical properties are very stable, resistant to boiling hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, aqua regia, concentrated alkali corrosion, suitable for corrosive acid and alkali salt liquid;
The electrode also needs to select the material according to the nature of the liquid being measured,
316L: applicable: 1. Domestic water, industrial water, raw water, well water, urban sewage;
2. Weakly corrosive acid, alkali, salt solution;
Hastelloy B: Application: 1. Non-oxidizing acids such as hydrochloric acid (concentration less than 10%);
2. Sodium hydroxide (concentration less than 50%);
3. Phosphoric acid, organic acid;
Not applicable: nitric acid;
Hastelloy C: applicable: 1. Mixed acid and mixed solution of chromic acid and sulfuric acid;
2. Oxidizing salts such as Fe+++, Cu++, seawater;
3. Phosphoric acid, organic acid
Not applicable: hydrochloric acid
Titanium (Ti): applicable: 1. Salt, such as: (1) chloride (chloride/magnesium/aluminum/calcium/eucalyptus/iron, etc.)
(2) Sodium, potassium, ammonium, hypochlorite, seawater
2. Alkaline solution of potassium hydroxide, ammonium hydroxide, barium hydroxide with a concentration of less than 50%
Not applicable: hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and other reducing acids
Tantalum (Ta): applicable: 1. hydrochloric acid (concentration less than 40%), dilute sulfuric acid and concentrated sulfuric acid (excluding fuming sulfuric acid)
2. Chlorine dioxide, ferric chloride, hypochlorous acid, sodium cyanide, acetic acid, etc.
Not applicable: alkali, hydrofluoric acid
Platinum (Pt): applicable: almost all acids, alkalis, salt solutions (including fuming sulfuric acid, fuming nitric acid)
Not applicable: aqua regia, ammonium salt
Tungsten carbide: applicable: paper pulp, sewage, can resist the interference of solid particles;
Not applicable: inorganic acids, organic acids, chlorides;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: +86-22-5878 1425; +86-22-8639 3515
- Fax: +86-22-2798 4210
- Factory address: No.12 outer ring industry park zhong bei industry park (northern area), xiqing district,tianjin.