Calibration method of pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter
In addition to measuring the volume flow of general conductive liquids, the pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter can also be used to measure the volume flow of strong corrosive liquids such as strong acids and bases, and even liquid-solid two-phase suspended liquids such as mud, ore pulp, and paper pulp. It is widely used in the flow measurement of industrial sectors such as petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, textile, papermaking, environmental protection, food and municipal management, water conservancy construction, river dredging and other fields.
The LDG pipeline electromagnetic flowmeter is specially equipped with a Chinese liquid crystal display screen, which is convenient to operate, reads only, and has complete functions. In addition, our unique design structure makes the installation of LDG electromagnetic flowmeter easier.
1. Select the appropriate pump according to the caliber and flow rate to be verified;
2. The system turns on the air compressor to achieve the required pressure to ensure the rapid switching of the commutator and the normal work of the watch clamp;
3. After the electromagnetic flowmeter is correctly installed and connected, power on and preheat for about 30 minutes as required;
4. Use the high-level tank water source, and check whether the overflow signal appears. Before the formal test, according to the requirements of the regulations, check whether there is leakage in each pipeline;
5. Before the electromagnetic flowmeter is officially verified, the verification medium should be filled with the detected electromagnetic flowmeter, and then the downstream valve should be closed to zero;
6. When starting the inspection, first open the valve at the front end of the pipeline and slowly open the rear valve to adjust the flow rate at the inspection point.
7. During the calibration process, the flow stability of each flow point should be within 1% to 2%-the flow method, and the total amount can be within 5%. The temperature change of the medium does not exceed 1°C when the verification of a flow point is completed, and does not exceed 5°C when the entire verification process is completed.
8. After each test, the front-end valve should be closed first, and then the pump should be stopped to avoid emptying the facility. The test medium in the test pipeline must be emptied, and finally the control system and the air compressor should be turned off.
- E-mail: email@example.com - Wechat : +86 13821000231
- Whatsapp: +86 13821000231
- Factory address: No.12 outer ring industry park zhong bei industry park (northern area), xiqing district,tianjin.