FMC series meter is positive displacement meter for liquids. They are designed for liquid metering both in transfer and process control applications. Thanks to their design they are easy to keep and can suit a wide range of applications. The meter consists of a housing where two bladed displacement rotors and a central single blocking rotor turn in synchronized relationship within three cylindrical bores with no metal-to-metal contact within the meter element. Each rotor is supported on either end by a bearing plate through which the rotor shafts protrude.
● FMC series PD rotary vane meters are single case, angle-type, rotary vane, positive displacement meters
● Superior accuracy and a wide range of products from gasoline to kerosence to fuel oils can be metered
● Compact, versatile design can be readily ﬁt into nearly all installations
● Low pressure loss, a true gravity ﬂow meter
● Long service life, low friction ball bearings, ﬁxed cam-type shaft construction give sustained accuracy and long time operation
|Size||500mm / 2″||800mm / 3″||100mm / 4″|
|Flow Rate Range||38~380L / min||75~750L / min||150~1500L / min|
|Max Working Pressure||10Bar / 150PSI|
|Package||1pcs / Wooden Case|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.