Biogas Thermal Gas Flow Meter
Thermal gas mass flow meter is an instrument measures flow rate according to thermal properties of gases. By detecting constant temperature difference of the medium, the flow meter is able to provide high accuracy measurement result.
- Measuring the mass flow or volume flow of gas;
- Do not need to do temperature and pressure compensation.
- Wide range: 0.5Nm/s~100Nm/s for gas.
- Good vibration resistance .
- Easy installation.Can realize hot-tap installation and maintenance.
- Dual power(AC220V+DC24V) available.
- Modularization PCB,easily repair;
- Insertion with anti flush-out design for high pressure,more safety;
DN80-DN4000 (Insertion), DN10-DN2000 (Pipe)
Gas (except acetylene)
0.5~100 Nm/s (20℃,101.33KPA)
±1% of read (Pipe), ±2.5% of read (Insertion)
-40℃~+220℃ (Sensor), -20℃~+45℃ (Transmitter)
Insertion ≤2.5 MPa, Pipe ≤4.0 MPa
RS485 (optoelectronic isolation), HART
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Sensor Housing Material
SS304 or SS316
Standard Insertion, Hot-tapped Insertion,Flanged
1-2 line Relay, Normally Open state, 10A/220V/AC or 5A/30V/DC
Stainless steel,Carbon Steel,
Compact type: 24VDC or 220VAC, Power consumption ≤18W
Remote type: 220VAC, Power consumption ≤19W
4 lines LCD,Mass flow, Volume flow in standard condition, Flow totalizer, Date and Time, Working time, and Velocity, e