- Electric power
- Environmental protection
SURE-W bar flow sensor is a high-precision flow meter based on the principle of Pitot tube speed measurement, using the principle of aerodynamics, and supplemented by wind tunnel experiments. It is a differential pressure, rate average flow sensor, which measures the flow through the difference between the average total pressure and the static pressure of the sensor in the fluid (that is, the pressure difference between the high and low ends), and is used to measure the flow of liquid, gas and steam , especially suitable for the measurement of large pipe diameter flow.
- The measuring profile designed according to the principle of aerodynamics can make the fluid traction force and vortex shedding force very small after special process treatment.
- Taking the static pressure hole on the side, the static pressure generated is located before the fixed separation point of the fluid and the sensor, and is a completely stable non-pulsating signal.
- Dust-proof: The static pressure hole is taken on both sides of the sensor, which is extremely insensitive to foreign matter and dirt in the medium, and is an ideal flow sensor.
- SURE-W realizes online continuous flow installation and maintenance.
- SURE-W can realize the integrated installation of differential pressure, pressure and temperature, which reduces the accessory error caused by the differential pressure pipeline.
- No moving parts in the structure, which can ensure the long life of the sensor, and can guarantee long-term stability and no precision drift.
- Energy saving: due to the extremely low pressure loss, the energy consumption is greatly reduced.
Bar Flow Sensor
|Direct solder connection (for high temp. & high pressure)
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.