Ultrasonic flowmeters are more and more widely used in various working conditions. Among the ultrasonic flowmeters, portable ultrasonic flowmeters and handheld ultrasonic flowmeters are recognized by the public because of the convenience of operation and the simple installation process. The following is a brief introduction to the characteristics of our handheld ultrasonic flowmeter. The handheld ultrasonic flowmeter uses an external clamp sensor to measure liquid flow. The installation process is extremely simple, and the full Chinese man-machine interface is easier to operate. Especially suitable for flow balance test and flow monitoring: drinking water, river water, sea water, cooling water, hot water, industrial sewage, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, chemical liquid, etc.
● Built-in data recorder, can record the date, cumulative flow, signal status, working time, etc.;
● 4 lines of Chinese characters on the same screen display instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, cumulative flow rate, signal status, etc.;
● The standard data interface RS232 is used for network detection or export record data;
● OTC output positive, negative, static cumulative pulse signal and frequency signal (1-19999KHZ optional)
Features are as follows
● Non-contact measurement method, small size, light weight, easy to carry.
● The installation of the sensor is simple and easy, and it is used to measure the sound-conducting medium of pipes of various sizes.
● The measurement process does not need to damage the pipeline, does not need to stop production, the sensor does not contact the measured medium, and there is no pressure loss
● Suitable for measuring metal pipes, plastic pipes and other sound-transmitting materials.
● Built-in rechargeable battery, can work continuously for more than 12 hours.
● Intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of flow data.
● Single/dual channel
● Easy to carry, mobile measurement
● Suitable for scientific research
● Suitable for measurement calibration
● Thickness measurement function
The technical advantages of the handheld ultrasonic flowmeter. The handheld ultrasonic flowmeter F601/G601 adopts unique dual uP technology, high-speed sampling and adaptive signal processing technology, which can work reliably and stably even under harsh measurement conditions. Industrial flow measurement generally has the problem of large pipe diameter and large flow measurement difficulty. This is because generally with the increase of the measurement pipe diameter, it will bring difficulties in manufacturing and transportation. These disadvantages are increased cost and increased energy loss. Ultrasonic flow Can be avoided. Because all types of ultrasonic flowmeters can be installed outside the tube and non-contact flow measurement, the cost of the meter is basically independent of the size of the measured pipeline, and other types of the flow rate increase significantly with the increase of the caliber, so the larger the caliber is, the more the same function. The better the price-performance ratio of other types of flowmeters, it is considered to be a better large-diameter flowmeter.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: +86-22-5878 1425; +86-22-8639 3515
- Fax: +86-22-2798 4210
- Factory address: No.12 outer ring industry park zhong bei industry park (northern area), xiqing district,tianjin.